Thursday, October 18, 2007

YES I AM STILL ALIVE!!!!!

I am sorry I haven't posted in a couple months, but with 3 boys, two of which are very active and a equally active husband, well lets just say it is never dull in my world.
Thank you Liz and Kayla for worrying about me not posting. I have had time only to read about your families and the goings on in Kimberlys life as well as Heathers but that is all I have been doing. Kayla you have to have without a doubt have the funniest storys about your boys and yes I have seen a lizard have a breakdown (remember I have Lucas) but you have me beat with freezing them. You keep me and the family so well entertained with your blog. My family can't wait to see all of you in November when we come to Florida. Steve says to tell Harold to dust off his fishing pole and get plenty of sleep. I told him they can take five of the boys with them fishing when they go.

Well this weekend we are selling crafts that our scouts have made. We have Cedar Planters, Cypress Birdhouses, Grapevine Wreaths and Grapevine Balls. Homemade tea and homemade rootbeer will be sold also. We can't wait. I will have pictures to post after the weekend.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Woohoo! You have returned! Great to hear from you again...I too have enjoyed all of the blogs lately especially that crazy Kayla!! Happy posting! Love Liz