Saturday, August 25, 2007

AVON

HELLO ALL! I AM DOING SOMETHING SHAMELESS. I AM PUTTING MY AVON STORE LINK ON MY BLOG. IT'S www.youravon.com/melodymorgan IN THE HOPE THAT YOU CAN FORWARD THIS TO ALL IN YOUR FRIENDS. MOST HAVE AVON REPS THAT THEY HAVE USED FOR YEARS AND I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THEM AWAY BUT OTHER PEOPLE WHO DON'T OR PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES THAT CAN ORDER ON-LINE AND HAVE IT SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO THEM. SO PLEASE JUST VISIT THE STORE AND FORWARD IT TO OTHERS. I AM TRULY EXCITED ABOUT THIS NEW VENTURE . THANK YOU.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey...glad you're back!!:)Enjoyed all the pics.! Good luck w/Avon!Love Ya!

Here's Liz's address:
http://barrtimes.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Hey cousin, Thanks for the comment and your blog address. I will put you on my links. It will be great to stay in touch again....Love ya!

kayla said...

Mom came over and looked at your blog. We greatly enjoyed all the updates. She got really confused when she saw the picture of herself. We finally figured out where and when it was taken.
I'll check out the Avon store. Being Nellrena's daughter, the only deodorant I've ever used is Avon, and I'm a fan of their Bubble Bath.

The Dickinsons said...

Hey Melody!!! It was GREAT getting your comment on my blog! Of course I remember you! How fun to hear from you! Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, I stay busy! (Don't we all?! =) Great to find your blog! You have a nice family.

I'll be back as often as I can. I was happy to find an AVON store right down the street from my home here. I don't buy much, but it's nice to see products from the USA when I do go. =D

Have a great day,
Love, Heather in Colombia! =)

kayla said...

We need an update soon!

Liz said...

Girl where are you? Thanks for the comment to let us know you are still alive! Ha!