Saturday, August 25, 2007

I AM PROUD OF OUR KIDS



This is Kody Aaron Byers, he graduated this year from Ponchatoula High School. He is now in the Navy in Great Lakes IL. He wants to be a Physical Therapist or a RN. Whatever it is , he will be great at it.

Kody has a wonderful sense of humor (sometimes a strange one) and he is a people person. My sister and I are the butt of his strange practical jokes. Usually done at Christmas time in front of the family. I love watching that twinkle in his eye when we are opening his presents. You can tell he has put planning into his (present ideas). We just worry what the next year will bring to top it. I love you Kody! Keep your mouth closed or you will be peeling alot of potatoes and running 30 mile hikes in full gear in the middle of the night.


No comments: