Saturday, August 25, 2007



This is my niece Haley and her mom Cindy (also my sister). I am very proud of my niece for alot of reasons but i think the most important one is she is a truly wonderful girl that is sweet and has a funny sense of humor. A fun person to be around.

She is also talented in ball and music. I haven't heard her play yet, but I have it on good authority from her mom that she is good. I hear she will be the next female NBA star in the coming years. No matter what she does I know it will be great. She it very smart and truly a very lovely young lady. My brother-in-law Tony will have his hands full before long. I hear its already giving him grey hair (or is that my sisters fault). Anyway I am proud of you Haley and can't wait to see the coming years of your life. I love you.

No comments: