Saturday, August 25, 2007



This is Kaitlyn and Seth with their big brother Kody (whom you may remember from an earlier blog). They are my niece and nephew. Seth is an exceptional ball player. I think he has played just about every ball sport there is to play. He is full of energy (and bull) and mischief to. He likes to pull the wool over your eyes with a twinkle in his eye. He is also an 8th grade graduate this year from Champ Cooper school. He will be going to Ponchatoula High school.

I am not sure what is wants to be when he gets through with school but I have heard from his brother that at one time, he wanted to be in the medical field. He will be great no matter what it is. Hopefully it's not a desk job, he would need wheels on the thing cause he can't be still. Seth I am proud of you and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. Keep up the good work. I love you!!!!

Next is Miss Kaitlyn Kay, She has always been a very pretty child. We have all called her the princess. She is very smart in school and has always made straight A's since kindergarten. She is a cheerleader and has also graduated from the 5th grade, going to the 6th. My brother says she wants to do things with animals when she grows up( maybe I will get to play with the babies after all). She loves to drive her brothers crazy, especially her older brother Kody. He doesn't think she should ever date boys and now he is so far from her that he lectured her before he left, told her to not let him hear of any boys calling her or talking to her of he will come home just to whip her and chase them away. It don't bother her though.I love you Katie and am proud of you. Keep those brothers on their toes and the boys away or on your first date you will have company with Hunter, Lucas, Seth and Kody sitting with you.

No comments: