Saturday, August 25, 2007


This is Lucas Bryce, my youngest at his 5th grade graduation with his teacher Mrs. Hart. He did really well also in his Iowa testing. He just can't wait till summer though. He can hear those fish calling him. "come to the water, Lucas and catch me if you can"
Now it's time for 6th grade and a little harder work load for him. He also wants to be a Marine Biologist when he gets finished with school. We shall see in time. I wish one would be a land animal vet or zoo-ologists so I can play with the baby animals. He is our bundle of energy and it is never dull or boring when he is around. He keeps a sparkle in his eye and mischief on his mind constantly. We wouldn't trade any of it though. Daddy and I are Proud of you and we Love you very much!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.

No comments: